Are you looking for a church that cares about you, believes in your potential, and aims to follow the teachings of Christ?
At the Citadel you will find a welcoming, caring faith community that is motivated by the love of God and whose mission is to meet both spiritual and human needs.
You will find a warm welcome at our 10:30 am Sunday service.
- Come as you are and park in our free parking lot.
- Experience a blended worship service that offers something for everyone.
- Sing old and new hymns and songs along with our worship team, learn Biblical truths to guide your life, and enjoy the vocal and brass groups that provide inspirational music.
- Check your children in to Sunday School classes during the service.
- Stay for coffee and cookies in the gymnasium after the service.
Whatever your age, there are a variety of opportunities for you at the Citadel. Check out the Connect page for what is available. Don’t hesitate to suggest something new.
Please feel free to contact the church office (250-727-3770) if you would like more information.